Our Commitment to our Customers
We have been monitoring all information and recommendations from Health Canada closely over the past weeks. As the situation regarding COVID-19 continues to evolve, so too have we. We are committed to ensuring the safety of our customers and our staff. As such, the following changes are now in effect at Salisbury Landscaping:
- We have ramped up all cleaning and hygiene practices around the office and work trucks
- Additional washing stations have been added to our offices
- We are reducing social contact by providing remote meeting opportunities whenever possible
- We have relaxed sick-leave policies for all staff, including waiving sick-notes to alleviate unnecessary stress on our healthcare system
- All staff are encouraged to work remotely whenever possible
Here’s how we’re ensuring continued support for our customers:
- All designers and office staff are now set up to meet remotely via Skype, Google Hangouts, FaceTime, or whatever digital platform best suits you
- We are already, by nature, a socially-distant industry. Customers do not need to be present when we’re working in their yard.
- Our staff pride themselves on being safety-minded in all that we do, and we continue to hold ourselves to a higher bar than required by government and industry standards
At the end of the day, safety is our top priority. It will always be our mission to enrich people’s lives through landscaping, and we will continue to lead the industry in standards of operation and professionalism. In the coming weeks and months, we will strive to create outdoor spaces that offer peace and calm during a tumultuous time. We promise to provide our customers with safe and healthy options while respecting and practising appropriate social distancing.
We will continue to update you as events unfold, and new information is available.
Thank you, sincerely, for trusting us with your landscapes.