Edmonton’s premier landscape design/build company, Salisbury Landscaping, is looking to add a landscape Designer to our team of industry-leading professionals. We focus on creating custom residential landscapes valued at $20000 and up. We’re looking for a talented, creative and collaborative professional who will fit in with our awesome team dynamic.
Salisbury has been in business for over 55 years. Interested in learning more? Check out the videos below
As a Landscape Designer you’d be:
- Designing, bidding and selling landscaping projects
- Working with our team to ensure projects are built to design
- Managing customer relationships, including billing and payment
- Actively prospecting and creating a referral base
We’re looking for someone whose design skills match their ability to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
The right candidate:
- Has experience in creating high-end landscaping designs for upmarket clients
- In an excellent communicator, both with customers and their team
- Has experience in sales
- Thrives during the high pressures of spring
- Can effectively project manage multiple customers projects at once
- Is comfortable walking customers through the build process
- Has a great sense of humour and works well in a team environment
This position is unique to our industry. We reward top producers with a highly competitive base salary, plus a limitless performance structure.
If you’re looking to advance your landscaping career by upgrading to the top Design and Build landscape company, we want to hear from you. Please submit a cover letter describing how you would be a top candidate that would fit in with our team as well as a detailed resume.
If you’re looking to advance your landscaping career by upgrading to the top Design/Build landscape company, we want to hear from you.
Apply today using the form and we’ll be in touch!