Skip to content
Woodward Cres Customer Vision
- Create a Kid friendly backyard, while also having space for adult entertainment.
- Enhance & maintain the fantastic river valley view.
- Wanted to achieve a balance between a functional, yet aesthetically pleasing yard.
- Matching designs with 2 existing neighbouring yards
- Elevation challenges with a walkout basement, to achieve the flatter back yard for the play area
- Designed patterns in the concrete driveway to continue flow with paving stone.
- Created a raised planter in the front that combines concrete blocks & boulders.
- Created wing walls from boulders instead of typical poured concrete.
- Used different materials for walkways and patios. (flagstones, paving stone, and limestone screenings)