Winfield Customer Vision
- An area to entertain, including the upper patio & firepit, & lower Man-Cave area.
- Incorporate the basin water feature in the main patio.
- A pleasant journey down to the Man-Cave
- Create a retreat area for family & friends.
- Feel natural vs too ornamental.
- Obstruct certain views to create a feeling of intimacy, within a 3 acre lot.
- Drainage issues needed to be solved by the lower building
- The design had to incorporate existing trees, brush line, and elevation changes
- Create some retaining walls to deal with the elevation changes.
- Turn the retaining & free-standing walls into feature walls for future artwork, graffiti, etc.
- Walls were purposely designed as raw concrete to create a feeling of “architectural brutality”
- Wider/larger concrete steps were used to create to inviting feel to lower building
- Plant material was designed to be sympathetic to the existing native surroundings.
Let us help
Create a healthy, safe environment for your family to enjoy for years to come.