Skip to content
Windemere Customer Vision
- They wanted a Balinese(tropical) garden (from Bali).
- Wanted a dining area, and more than 1 sitting areas.
- A path to the neighbours for access to/for the neighbours
- Customer wanted lots of structures (eg. lounging gazebo – but that is not the exact name) in a very small area,
- Customer is often unable to maintain the garden. So, it had to have a tropical theme, yet be low maintenance, and survive the minus 30-40 Edmonton winters
- Clean, contemporary lines with the hardscape was done to balance the wide variety of plant material & colors
- A Yoga retreat feel, with water feature, ambient lighting,
- Had access to some Balinese masks that were used with the gazebo.