The Ridge Customer Vision
- Wanted a garden that looked spectacular in “winter”
- Very low maintenance, & no sod
- Wanted a sitting area in the front, that would make the home very inviting.
- Had to remove all of the existing landscape (besides a few trees)
- Choosing plant material that would have a very nice structure in the winter, while being a low maintenance plant in summer.
- The grading required an internal swale for water drainage through the back yard. We had to make this work with the paving stones and artificial turf.
- Kevin combined multiple hardscape & mulch surfaces in order to give interest to the xeriscape yard. Playing with textures.
- The design has a strong pathway, that connects the different patios, giving unity to the overall design.
- Kevin used more evergreens and dense shrubs to “catch the snow” in winter to give more interest.
- Lighting was a must, so the customer could enjoy the yard in the winter, looking at it from the inside.
Let us help
Create a healthy, safe environment for your family to enjoy for years to come.