Skip to content
Starling Customer Vision
- Wanted Low Maintenance, a firepit, and a staircase down the side of the home.
- Room for a shed.
- Artificial Turf
- A path to the back gate
- Did not want to block the lake view.
- Create some privacy (both visually and audibly) from a busy road.
- Several access points (gates, doors, stairs) into the garden.
- Wide and narrow backyard, which is the opposite of most yards
- The slope in the backyard created challenges to where to locate the shed.
- Unify the flow with one set of curves that touched each of the access points.
- The customer gave Jason lots of design freedom to come up with more original ideas.
- Created an S-curved shape, and the 2 separate lawns that are leaf-shaped.