McTaggart Customer Vision
- Create an inviting and practical yard
- Minimize the amount of grass and create a front yard without any
- Have a lot of seasonal interest
- Artificially raise the front yard so that retaining walls can be used to create a flowing feel throughout it.
- Create a plant border for privacy along the fence at the public walk without blocking the entire view of the naturalized area.
- Flowing elevation changes created of two different types of retaining walls.
- A lot of seasonal interest in the front.
- Eliminate grass in the front so that stepping stones are the only access to connect the front and back yard/ no need for a lawn mower in front.
- Have a raised veggie garden close to the deck and have a designated spot for a trampoline.
Photography by: Victor Push
Let us help
Create a healthy, safe environment for your family to enjoy for years to come.