Bacchus Customer Vision
- Low maintenance and appealing for both adult entertaining and for kids.
- Tranquil backyard with water feature for white noise
- Practical aspects such as walkway from front to back, stairs coming from existing deck and an area for storage and for potting/ prep area
- High water table in the backyard restricted what we could plant and how we landscaped
- Sloped backyard
- Creating secondary seating area
- Water feature as focal point in a very narrow spot in the yard
- Staircase leading to focal point.
- Combined straight lines with long curved planting bed borders
- Combination of wood and rock mulch to give interest in shoulder season
- Use of natural boulders as walls.
- We worked with the “borrowed” view of the natural area behind the property.
Need more inspiration?
Visit our photo gallery to get backyard design ideas for your landscape.